Book Club

I know that a lot of you really liked my post about being a bookworm.  A lot of you like me, books.  Books really grab my attention and make me want to read more.  This is a place where you can put any book recommendations you have.  I know that some of you read a lot.  Sometimes you don’t know what book to read because you have already read the one’s that grabbed your attention them.  That’s one of the reasons why I created this section.  I will be writing a lot in this section.  This is like a book club where we talk about books that interest us.  I can’t wait to hear your recommendations.  Let’s get our read on!  

How many books are you going to write about?

10 thoughts on “Book Club

1. Dear Natalie,

I love books! Not to brag,but, I’m in 4th grade and I read on an 11th grade level! I recommend the Percy Jackson And The Olympians by Rick Riordan.

• Dear Makinsay,
      No you aren’t bragging. I love books too. That is amazing that you are only in fourth grade, and you read on a 11th grade level! I am in sixth grade and I think I read at a 8th or 9th grade level. I have read the Percy Jackson series that is a pretty good series. So is the Harry Potter series. What is your favorite book?

Sincerely,
      Natalie S.

• Dear Natalie,
        I can’t choose a favorite book. I love them all! It’s cool you read on such a high level! Let’s be friends! I love your blog! I come on everyday! I love the post about the rainbow shoes! Those shoes are really cool.Write back soon!
        Sincerely,
        makinsay

• Dear Makinsay,
          I don’t have a favorite book either. Thank you. I will definitely be your friend. That’s why I love my blog because I get to meet really nice people that I get to blog with. I will write on your blog.

Sincerely,
          N♥t♥l!e S.

• Dear Makinsay,
          I don’t have a favorite book either. Thank you. I will definitely be your friend. That’s why I love my blog because I get to meet really nice people that I get to blog with. I will write on your blog. I love your blog too!

Sincerely,
          Natalie S.

• Dear Natalie,
            If you look on my blog roll you will find some blogs by my friends! Please check them out! My friends just started and don’t really have anyone on their blog!

Your friend,
            Makinsay

• Dear Makinsay,
            I will write on their blogs and tell my friends about them. Can’t wait to see them!

Sincerely,
            Natalie S.