Drift On A Great Book

I just read a really good book.  For summer, our school is making us read one book.  We have a list that we have to chose from.  Then we have to write what questions or feelings we had throughout the book.  I chose the Raft.  The Raft had 233 pages.  Some scenes might be a little scary for some people.  The Raft is about a girl named Robie who took a flight to Honolulu to visit her aunt AJ for a month like she always does.  Her aunt has to cut Robie’s vacation a week short because AJ has to unexpectedly go to LA for her job, so Robie decides to take the next flight back to Midway where she and her parents live.  The plane is running good until a sudden storm hits and the co pilot (Max) tells Robie to put a life jacket on while he gets a raft.  Next thing she knows she is in the middle of the ocean with Max.  Max and Robie are the only ones who survived the crash.  Max has a secret that not even we know or yet.  Max isn’t all what he seems.  They only have a bag of Skittles.  Can they survive?  I hope that you all enjoy this book as much as I do.

The Raft

4 thoughts on “Drift On A Great Book

1. Natalie,
    Nice play on words with the title. Your write-up makes me want to read this story. Great writing style!
    Amy

2. Dear Natalie,
    I am reading that book too. It seems really cool.
    Be sure to check ou my blog for weekly posts.
    From,
    Kaylee

• Dear Kaylee,
      The book is so amazing. There is a huge twist at the end that I didn’t expect at all. Of course I will check out your blog. I have been looking on everyone’s blog every so often. I will write a comment too.

Sincerely,
      Natalie S.