Someone’s Birthday!

April 11 is my best friend Emily’s birthday.  She is an amazing writer.   I can’t imagine life without her.   She is an excellent friend.  Whenever I am sad, I know that I have Emily who I can talk to.  She is always there.  I know her birthday isn’t today but I wanted to post this early to make sure that she sees it.  Be sure to wish her a happy birthday!  I know that I didn’t write a lot about Emily but there are no words to describe her.  Happy Birthday Emily!

3 thoughts on “Someone’s Birthday!

1. Dear Natalie,
    I can’t tell you how much this means to me! I am so lucky to have YOU in my life. I am so happy to know that you are always there for me too. I pray that we are in the same team in middle school! You are the sweetest, most caring and funniest person and I want our friendship to last forever. Thank you so much Natalie!
    From,
    Emily

• Dear Emily,
      I am glad that it means so much to you. Thank you Emily. Those words means a lot to me. I hope that we are on the same team. 😆

Sincerely,
      Natalie S.

2. Dear Natalie,

That is so nice of you to put up a post for your friend Emily. Is Emily turning 11? because if she is I’m turning 11 on the 14th of April.

You seem like a nice and beautiful friend.

From,

BB.