Science Museum!

Today we went to the Science Museum for a field trip.   It was really fun.  They bus ride was about 50-60 minutes.  It was really fun.  I was in a group with Jenna K., Olivia Y., Nicki L., Emily M., and Ali M.  It was a blast!  There were so many areas where you could go.  We saw chicks hatching too.  They were so cute.  It said that it takes chicks from 6 hours to 24 hours.  While we were there,3 chicks hatched.  There was one chick that was still in the egg who was trying to get out.   There was another area with a park but it had to do with science.  In the park there were swings and the question was which swings went faster, the red one (which was bigger) or the blue one (which was smaller).  Do you know which one was faster?  If you said the blue one then you are correct.  Congratulations!  With the picture on the left side, can you see the old man in the blue part?  It is suppose to be the profile of an old man.  Can you spot it.  If the picture isn’t big enough, then just click on the picture and it will show up.  If you can find it, ask someone else and see if they can find it.   Happy Hunting!

On the bus ride. Aiden C. was kind enough to take a picture of it on my ipod. 

Chicks are hatching.

This is an air tornado and when you touch it it disappears and then creates it again. It was really cool.

Could you find the profile of the old man in the blue part?

Have you ever been in the Science Museum in Boston MA? 

2 thoughts on “Science Museum!

1. Dear Natalie,
    I agree the Science Museum is really fun. I see the man in the picture. Boston is a place of amazing things. I really like your blog.
    From,
    Kaylee

• Dear Kaylee,
      My mom showed me the old man. It is really hard to notice it. Could you see it well? Thank you for visiting my blog. I agree that Boston is really cool and has many amazing things. I really like your blog too.

Sincerely,
      Natalie S.