Day 1 of the Norwegian Cruise 4/14/13

We piled all of our stuff into the car.  Then we were off.  We had to go to New York to get onto the cruise ship.  That is why I haven’t been on my blog lately.  The drive was 4 hours.  It was fun though.  I got some of my homework done and went on my iPod.  My mother said to enjoy the scenery because before we know it the cruise will be over.  I was interested because Plympton is so different from New York.  Down below are the differences.  

This is a picture of the cranberry bogs in Plympton (MA)

These are skyscrapers in New York.

As soon as we checked in and did all the paperwork, we had to get into a big line to board the boat.  I knew that the wait was definatalie worth it.  The line finally cleared up and we got on board.  We couldn’t go to our rooms yet because they weren’t ready yet so we decided to take a look around the ship.  They had so many activities.  They had a basketball court, a pool, water slide, yoga, facials, hair salons, anything you can imagine.  So far I’m loving the cruise.  The weather is not that bad especially since it is in New York.  We couldn’t go swimming today but maybe tomorrow. 😆

2 thoughts on “Day 1 of the Norwegian Cruise 4/14/13

1. Dear Natalie,
    You are so lucky you could go on a cruise! I have never been on a cruise. Did you have a nice time?

• Dear Kaylee,
      The cruise was very nice. I met a lot of friends. I got to go anywhere on the boat as long as I am with either my sister or my friends. Maybe you will be able to go on a cruise on day.

Sincerely,
      Natalie S.